Downloading & Viewing Directions
- Your computer must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in order
to view any these documents. Download Acrobat Reader
- You will need to follow the installation instructions on Adobe's web site to properly install and configure the Acrobat Reader.
- Second, once you have the viewer properly installed, you can view any of the documents by clicking on its file name from the above table.
TIP: To open Probate Notes in a new window, right mouse click the file name and select Open in New Window.
Directions for finding a case listed on the Probate notes
(Please note: These directions are for Adobe Acrobat Reader 3.01 or greater)
You will need to have the case number to find the notes for the case.
- Click on the "Binocular" icon of the Adobe Acrobat Toolbar
- You will then get "Acrobat Find" window
- Type in the Probate Case Number in the "Find What" text box (e.g. SPR 12345)
- Click on "match whole word only"
- Click find
The probate attorney's notes will be available on this web site 2 weeks prior to the day of hearing through the close of business on the hearing day. The notes will not be updated after filing of additional documents or responses.
NOTE: These notes are provided as a courtesy. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the documents placed on the Court website; however the court is not responsible for delays, errors or omissions on these web pages. The official court document is filed with the court and any questions regarding the document should be directed to the Probate Unit of the Clerk's Office.