Audio streaming is currently unavailable until further notice. We are working to resolve the issue and apologize for any inconvenience.
Access to Courtroom Audio Streaming Here (Zoom Meeting Info)
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused the court to limit access to the physical courtrooms, by way of general order, in order to practice social distancing and limit the risk for spread of the virus to court staff, judicial officers, proceeding participants, and the public. To ensure the public has access to court proceedings, the court will provide a mechanism for the public to hear courtroom proceedings (aka “streaming”) via Zoom. If you do not have access to the Zoom app, you may listen to the court proceeding with a touch-tone telephone or cellular device. You do not need to install the Zoom app to stream the courtroom proceedings. Audio streaming aims to preserve public access to the court, while limiting physical access.
Any member of the general public can access the audio stream of court proceedings. Please note there is no option for oral argument and/or commentary.
ADVISORY: Livestreamed court proceedings MAY NOT be recorded, or re-broadcast without prior written judicial authorization consistent with California Rules of Court, rule 1.150. Portions of the livestream may be unavailable or otherwise closed to the public consistent with the above-referenced authority. Additionally, the Court makes no representations or warranties regarding the quality or reliability of the livestream feed. For details on requesting permission to record, or re-broadcast court proceedings, review California Rules of Court, rule 1.150. For more information regarding Rule of Court 1.150, click here. Please access the required forms, click MC 500 and MC 510. Contact the appropriate court district to file the forms.
For a direct link to the courtroom audio streaming information, click here.
Audio Stream Instructions
To Join Using a Touch-Tone Telephone or Cellular Device:
1) Dial the telephone number associated with the courtroom providing audio access to courtroom proceedings.
2) Enter the meeting ID assigned to the courtroom you want to stream the courtroom proceedings.
To Join Using the Zoom App:
1) Click on the “Join by PC” link.
2) A box to “enter your name” will appear. Type your name.
3) Check or uncheck the “remember my name for future hearings” based on preference.
4) Click the “join the meeting” option.
5) Select either “already joined by phone” or “join with computer audio” based on preference.
6) If you select “already joined by phone” enter the access code shown on the screen.
7) When the courtroom proceedings end, click “leave” (bottom right corner).
8) Click “leave meeting” option to end the audio streaming session.